f(x) and My Favorite Amber Liu


Yeayy!!...

My favorite South Korean girl group, f(x). It is a symbol of math. Hahaha!!! 
f(x), they has a very good songs, singing and dancing very well and not really too sexy like other girl groups. 

They have their own cuteness characters, do not to overdoing and very classy in style. 

Their new song title "4wall" very addicted. "love is four wall...wall..wall." 
Amber Liu rapping very well and she's so stunning. My bias.


Her boyish style make everyone love her but please do not misconceived her. She is a girl, just a normal girl. 

In my opinion, why she dress up like a boy because she need to protect herself since she came to South Korea at the young age. This is why she need to look stronger and defensive. 


Let us listen to f(x)'s song and I am pretty sure that you will addicted with her songs too. Most of her songs personally composed by Amber, herself. And every songs will inspirations you too. I am serious, not lie.

okey (^.^)

#needtofeeltheneeded #beautiful #onmyown

No comments:

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement