"Chicken soup for the teenage soul"


""Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same"".

I love this sentence. Ermm…This is exactly right as the author tried to tell us. When we came to other people life, we will leave them lots of memories. To let them missed us and always think about the sweet/bad moment we were had. Errmm…I do.

I got this word from the book recently I read. The book title is “Chicken soup for the Teenage Soul”. Hehehe…It sound funny because I not teenager anymore. I’m 24 years old right now but it’s doesn’t matter. I have touched this book once. At that time, I’m in form four, form five I’m not sure. But I see my friend read this book and I not interested to know or read this book. For that, it’s better if I finished my add math or math mod. Actually, I not good in these both subject and I always scolded by my teachers. I need to attend intensive classes for these subject and also others science subject. Hahaha…

Okay...back to the main point. This book I borrowed from my housemate and started read it last night. Honestly I told you that my bad habit is before I go to sleep I must read book but in the dark. Not too dark, I just opened the door and let some light in. I remember I had caught by my teacher, she also my dorm’s master because I’m studying in the dark. Because of that, she’s lectures me and bla…bla…bla… one word I remember is “nanti bertambah tebal lah spect mata awak, Sueanne”. She asked me to study at front door. Actually, at hostel the light off at 1100 pm. So some students who want make revision they will stay at front door and study there. Pity us. Prep time is not enough. Hahaha…

“Chicken soup for the Teenage Soul”. This book contents lot of story from love story, relationships, friendships, life and everything. But, the main factor that brings me to read this book is the language, the word they use. It very easy to understand and I use it to correct and improve my English. It is good for me. It is really helpful. And because I am quit busy, I use lot time to finish it. I am just read for page 34 since last night. Hahaha… Slow like siput…

I admitted that before this I can finish my reading in just one night. That is true. I’m obsessed with love story, malays novel but since I read Ramlee Awang Mursyid’s novel (started in matriculation), my passion to this genre decreased. It is good for me. I’m back to the real world but I am entered to the other world. Hahaha… I suggest you guys; try to read this Ramlee Awang Mursyid’s novel. And you will know how thriller is he.


Okay… I stop here. I am just want to let you all know that I started read this book. “Chicken soup for the teenage soul” and I’ trying to finish it as fast as I can. Hehehe… Just want to bring back my teenage soul.

No comments:

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement